Health & Safety
[updated August 5, 2022]
Thank you for participating in Fall for Dance North. We look forward to welcoming you to the theatre! In order for us all to enjoy the festival experience comfortably we have put the following health and safety guidelines in place. We will continue to monitor governmental policy changes and advice from health authorities in order to inform any updates, which will be communicated to audience members via email and through our online channels.
The province of Ontario no longer requires businesses and organizations to check for proof of vaccination and has lifted masking mandates. However, some of our venue partners may still require proof of vaccination and/or masking in order to access the space.
Please note at this time, FFDN will not require proof of vaccination for audience members unless upon request of the venue. Masks will be strongly encouraged for all indoor programming.
FFDN will make best efforts to keep the audience a healthy distance from where artists and crew are working. All staff, artists, crew and volunteers will be masked during activity and while interacting with audience members. We will also conduct regular rapid testing of our staff, crew and volunteers prior to entry of festival venues.
FFDN does not own or operate its own venue, and therefore worked closely with each of our venue partners to ensure all protocols meet current governmental policies. Please refer to the festival venue list to find information about health and safety protocol specific to each venue.
- At this time audience members are not required to show proof of vaccination
- Audience members are strongly encouraged to wear a mask for indoor programming
For Artists / Staff / Volunteers:
- Although Ontario no longer requires businesses and organizations to check for proof of vaccination effective March 1, 2022, FFDN is still requesting all of its employees, artists and contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to ensure that we continue to help minimize the spread.
- All staff, artists, crew and volunteers will be masked during activity and while interacting with audience members and must wear masks at all times indoors, except when performing.
- We will also conduct regular rapid testing of our staff, crew and volunteers prior to entry of festival venues.
If you have any questions, please contact FFDN Health and Safety consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not attend if you have a fever or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending, or if you have had close contact with anyone suspected or confirmed of having COVID-19.
If you would like to cancel or reschedule your festival experience, please request a refund or exchange by emailing FFDN’s Box Office at: email@example.com. For more information please read our updated refund and exchange policy.
Please click here to visit the latest health measures and advise from the Ministry of Ontario. We thank you for your patience as we continue to navigate this time as government policies are continually changing.
Please also refer to our comprehensive health and safety protocols for in-person performances HERE.
The health and safety of our audience, staff, artists and guests is of utmost importance to us and we make every effort to ensure the comfort and safety of all who are engaged in our festival. FFDN has been awarded the #SafeTravels Stamp. The Safe Travels Stamp is an international symbol designed to allow travelers to recognize governments and companies around the world, which have adopted health and hygiene, standardized protocols – so consumers can experience ‘Safe Travels’.